Square Scrub Pivot machines include a pivoting head for balanced contact & easier control. The new pivoting head releases the control handle from the bottom of the base, allowing the machine to pivot freely front to back. This pivoting motion follows uneven floors more efficiently. The new floating design allows the head to have near perfect front to back and side to side weight distribution. Near perfect weight distribution allows the entire pad to make equal contact with the floor, allowing equal distribution of the work across the entire pad. Other designs place more pressure on the front or rear of the machine causing uneven pad wear.
Square Scrub Pivot can handle the toughest of floor preparation jobs including: tile & grout, VCT wet or dry, wood floors, stone care, and more.
- The Square Scrub EBG-20/C comes standard with slotted weights for fast and easy removal, allowing you to tailor the machine to the specific needs of your work surface. Adjust from the standard weight of 164 pounds or with full weights, 329 lbs
- Vibration reducing isolated handle.
- The dust containment kit comes standard on the EBG-20/C. This reduces airborne particles allowing you to breathe easier.
- This floor preparation machine is designed to apply even and consistent pressure to the surface. So you get maximum use out of your SQP Pad, Sandpaper or whichever tool you are using.
- The New Grip Face reduces slippage between the pad and the grip face. This allows more power transfer to the work surface and reduces pad wear.
- The EBG-20/C Surface Preparation Machine features a 10 gauge powder-coated steel frame, a smooth 3450 rpm motor, and 50-foot, 14 gauge power cord with lighted hospital grade plug.
- 1-piece handle
- This unit is used and works great.