1. Dilution: Mix 1 qt. (.9 L) Kill Odor with 1 gal. (3.8 L) water.
2. Apply liberally with pump sprayer to affected area with a coarse spray.
Caution: Do not use concentrated or diluted Kill Odor Citrus in a fogging machine.
3. Allow to dwell, then clean. If odor persists, repeat procedure.
4. If entire carpet needs treatment, the amount and dilution depends on the strength of the odor.
Truckmount or portable extraction:
1. Portable Dilution: Mix 1 oz. (30 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of portable ready-to-use solution.
2. Truckmount Dilution: Mix 8 - 10 ozs. (237 mL - 296 mL) per 5 gal. (18.9 L) truckmount solution tank.
For hard surface deodorization: Wipe, sponge, or mop affected areas with a mixture of 2 oz. (59 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.